Reconomy Group shortlisted at the National Recycling Awards
Reconomy Group is delighted to be shortlisted for five awards at the prestigious MRW National Recycling Awards.
The MRW National Recycling Awards are the most prestigious awards in the recycling and resource management sector, with winning projects and teams rightly recognised for their achievements within the industry and further along the supply chain. The awards seek to recognise and reward excellence and inspire others, for the advancement of the sector.
Commenting on the success Reconomy Group’s Marketing Director, Tony Munro, said: “to have achieved these shortlisting’s across such a diverse range of categories is testament to Reconomy Groups’ comprehensive suite of solutions that supports the whole resource lifecycle. We look forward to the awards in December and hope all those shortlisted have a great evening.”
Details of the shortlisting’s are shown below:
- Valpak Product Data Hub – Innovation (Business Models)
- Valpak Product Data Hub – Digital Systems
- Reconomy and Co-operative Bank – Partnership Excellence – Commercial
- Reconomy Group – Social value
- Reconomy Group and SFS Group Fastening Technology Ltd – Recycling Excellence
The awards take place on 6 December at the Westminster Park Plaza London when all the winners will be announced. You can view the full shortlist here