Marks & Spencer international compliance
- The Packaging, WEEE and Batteries Regulations differ in each country
- Researching and understanding these differences can be time consuming and burdensome
- Marks & Spencer faced these challenges when opening up operations in France
The Reconomy Group’s international team produced a comprehensive action plan. This plan outlined:
- what obligations they had in France
- data required
- regulatory timescales for providing data submissions
- costs of becoming compliant in France
Marks & Spencer decided to fully outsource their international compliance in France to us.
- Marks & Spencer saved time and gained peace of mind
- Outsourcing their international compliance in France allowed Marks & Spencer to focus on the delivery of a high quality experience to their customers in France
- It also provided them with peace of mind that they were fully compliant with all regulations.
- Since the time of writing this case study Marks and Spencer has now chosen to outsource their compliance to 8 countries in total.
“We have used the Reconomy Group for our packaging regulations data support over the last couple of years. They have provided us with excellent support, demonstrating expertise, diligence and a commercial approach to delivering a quality and value added service in a timely manner. This has considerably reduced the time previously taken to prepare the required data. We are extremely pleased to have the Reconomy Group as our compliance partner”.